Date: sunday, May 30, 2022
Time: 8PM Eastern (adjust for your local time zone.)
The NBBA Outreach committee would like to invite you to a conference call to be held on Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8PM Eastern.
This invitation is for all teams who have not attended a World series previously or attended their first World Series in the last three years.
Topics to be covered are
- What do I need to ensure my team is registered for the NBBA?
- What forms need to be filled out by my team.
- What are the fees my team needs to pay?
- Do I have rookies on my squad, and what do I need to do about it?
- If I have a minor on my team, what do I need to do?
- What do I need to do regarding vision verification?
- What do I need to know about the NBBA Code of ethics?
- How do people vote at the World Series?
Join this Zoom Meeting on the web.
Join this meeting on the web.
Meeting ID: 852 2550 9947
Join this meeting using One tap mobile.
JOin this meeting using One Tap Mobile.