Thank you for giving to the positive development of athleticism, community and confidence for blind and visually impaired athletes across the country!
Supporting the National Beep Baseball Association ensures continued opportunities for blind and visually impaired individuals to hone their athletic abilities, while also developing leadership, communication, collaboration and comradery. These skills win championships, but they also transform lives, instill confidence and shatter stereotypes.
Beep baseball is more than a game – it’s a venue for people with visual disabilities to build character and professional skills that last a lifetime. We are eternally grateful for your contribution and commitment to this necessary work!
Every contribution matters.
- A $35 gift supports one beeping ball. Give now
- A $50 gift supports a ball and charger. Give now
- A $105 gift sponsors a batting practice (three beeping balls). Give now
- A $175 gift will sponsor one World Series matchup (five beeping balls). Give now
- A $295 gift will sponsor a Kids of Our League event (five beeping balls, chargers and swag bags). Give now
- A $525 gift will sponsor one World Series field of play (five beeping balls and a set of buzzing bases). Give now
- A $1095 gift will sponsor one player to attend an annual World Series (travel and lodging). Give now
- A donation of any amount will support visually impaired athletes in building important skills on and off of the field. Choose an amount…
Recurring donations are the best way to ensure we are able to provide life-changing competition and community.
The National Beep Baseball Association is a registered 501(c)(3) organization and your contributions are tax-deductible.