Your gift keeps these players in the starting lineup!
Beep baseball is more than an exhilarating and competitive activity for blind and visually impaired people. It’s a life-changing game and community that instills confidence, leadership, collaboration and hope for those often underrepresented in the workplace and society.
Your gift will ensure the National Beep Baseball Association continues to offer a venue to develop character, professionalism and athleticism for blind and visually impaired individuals across the country. Pledge your gift today!
What will your support do for blind athletes?
- A $35 gift supports one beeping ball. Give now
- A $50 gift supports a ball and charger. Give now
- A $105 gift sponsors a batting practice (three beeping balls). Give now
- A $175 gift will sponsor one World Series matchup (five beeping balls). Give now
- A $295 gift will sponsor a Kids of Our League event (five beeping balls, chargers and swag bags). Give now
- A $525 gift will sponsor one World Series field of play (five beeping balls and a set of buzzing bases). Give now
- A $1095 gift will sponsor one player to attend an annual World Series (travel and lodging). Give now
- A donation of any amount will support visually impaired athletes in building important skills on and off of the field. Choose an amount…
Recurring donations are the best way to ensure we are able to provide life-changing competition and community.
The National Beep Baseball Association is a registered 501(c)(3) organization and your contributions are tax-deductible.
Pledge your gift today!
We want you on our roster!
- Occasional emails about beep baseball and our MVP athletes.
- Opportunities to see and support beep baseball in your area.
- Remarkable stories from our players making a difference in the world.
- Spam-free and we never, ever sell your email to anyone!