Beep Baseball Association Forms
Team and Player Registration
- Team Registration Form
- The Team Registration Form is due for all NBBA teams on March 1st of
each year. Registration is required for a team to be eligible
to play in the World Series.
Form (Word Document)
- Team Roster Registration and Billing Forms
- The 2 deadlines for the Team Rosters to be submitted for the NBBA World
Series are June 1st and July 1st. See the forms linked below for more
Team Roster Registration Form (Word Document)
Team Roster Billing Form (Word Document)
- Member Release Form
- Any player registered with a team for the World Series must have this
release form signed by the team they are registered by before they
are permitted to be added to another teams roster for that years World
Member Release Form (Word
- Parental Waiver Form
- All minors must have this
waiver form signed and submitted before competing in an NBBA event.
Parental Waiver Form (Word Document)
Donation and Sponsorship Forms
- The John Ross Endowment Fund
- The John Ross Endowment Fund was started in honor of one of our founding
members. The goal of the endowment fund is to support the sport of Beep
Baseball and build financial stability for our league's future.
John Ross Endowment Fund Pledge Card (Word Document)
- Adopt-A-Ball Form
- One way to support the NBBA is to adopt a Beep Baseball for the NBBA
World Series. Your ball will be used at the World Series and then you
have the option of having it sent to you as a keepsake or you can also
donate it to the league.
Adopt-A-Ball Form (Word Document)
- Game Roster Submission Form
- The team roster and starting line up for every game must be submitted
before coin flip.
Game Team Roster Form
- NBBA Scoresheet
- This is the form that the NBBA uses at the World Series for keeping
scores and statistics.
NBBA Scoresheet (Excel Document)
NBBA Scoresheet (Accessible PDF)